Friday, November 8, 2013

Another ornament

Hello Stitchy Friends!

I am making progress on another ornament. It is from this year's ornament issue. It's called Snow Birds by Country Cottage Needleworks.


I found some light blue linen in my stash. It is working up well. Again, I will have to post another picture later when I sit down to do final finish work on these. I have a few more I would like to get done.

My sister in Minnesota posted pictures on Facebook of snow they received there this week. I am not ready for that yet!

It has been a busy week at the library. I am ready for the weekend. The only bad thing is tomorrow is my Saturday to work...so no early start to the weekend. I can't believe its November already! I still have to get the Halloween decorations put away...

Hope all of you are finding time to enjoy your stitching!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. It looks like that is going to be a very pretty ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that design too. Look forward to seeing your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the second person I've seen post that ornament. I have mine kitted & am looking forward to stitching it too : ) Snow! How wonderful! I am one of those weirdos who loves snow & cold : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice design! Bummer that you have to work today. At least it's a long weekend -- hopefully for you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing all of your ornaments complete. I have this on my list.

    ReplyDelete