Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Foggy night

Hello stitchy friends.

I have been busy around here today. I've done a major amount of laundry... Then I had some help from Holly to help rearrange furniture in our living room.

I washed the curtains in the living room and Mike washed the windows. So we have a much cleaner house for the holidays.

I am ready to start Christmas decorating. Although I am going to hold off until after thanksgiving.

Tomorrow I will have to spend some time in the kitchen doing some advance work before the big meal.

I have also done a major clean out of my needlework fabric. I pulled all my Aida cloth and have stored it in a separate container. How many of you still use Aida cloth? I am curious. I don't use it any more.




I thought I would share a picture of a couple of favorite pieces that are framed in the living room.

Also I will have to share a cute picture of our only male cat, Simon.




I have done some more stitching on 'reindeer roundup'.




Well it is getting late and I should be heading off to bed soon.
Happy Stitching!

Posted using BlogPress from my iChat

7 comments:

  1. framed piece top right is by cricket collection? i so want to do that one - it is so pretty. i will use aida for some of my projects i give to my children - grubby fingers no fear! hello Simon - sweet cat : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sparkly clean house you are going to have. I think our day tomorrow will be very similar. I must get the cooking started. Your wall looks very nice! and what a cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving .
    I still use aida if I'm making things for the kids or if it's something where the stitches cover the whole of the design. find it easier than even weave sometimes .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The big clean and prep is starting for me today....ugh! But it will be worth, worth it! Love your sweetly framed pieces on your wall there. Darling!
    Nope to Aida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for getting the cleaning done! Love your samplers on the wall. They are both ones I would like to stitch someday, especially the CEC one. Never use Aida anymore. lol! Love your reindeer, and love Simon! So cute! It's so nice to see another predominantly white cat with a touch of black. :D Mia says hi!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have long loved the Cricket Collection "Walk in the Woods" - I have the chart pulled out in my To Do Someday pile - it is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always feels good to get those cleaning projects out if the way, doesn't it?
    Love your projects and what a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete