Friday, June 15, 2012

Stitching mojo returns....

Hello fellow stitching friends!

Since I last posted I hadn't stitched in several days due to my not so graceful meeting with the floor at the library....

Well I've made up for it ... I have been stitching my little fingers off much of this week! After Mike goes to work, Holly and I settle in for some episodes of Desperate Housewives on Netflix and I stitch away... It's all Holly's fault, at least as far as watching desperate housewives goes...I'd never seen it before. So it's been our guilty pleasure this week.

I did go see the orthopaedic doctor on Tuesday. He fitted me with a smaller brace that is easier to manage. He also said it should heal up without need of surgery. So, that was welcome news. I am planning on going back to work this coming Tuesday with some restrictions.

But I have to share a picture of my progress on Shores.

Forgive the wrinkles. Holly held it up for my camera. This is going to be the final block since I'm just stitching 9 of the 12.





Happy stitching everyone. Thanks for the kind remarks since my accident.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. Shores is lovely! You are almost at the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh well done on the stitching front :) glad to hear things are healing well .... just don't over do it back at work and make it worse now will you ... :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitches! Glad you are healing well, but don't push yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shores! So pretty! Glad you got a smaller brace. Good luck going back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are healing well! Beautiful stitching! The Shores chart finally insisted that I purchase it ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear things are better then you initially thought, but please don't overdo it. The stitching piece is loveley and I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this piece so much! Looks like the final finish is approaching. Glad to hear the stitching mojo - and your injury - are on the mend
    .!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shores is great!! I do like the way you have shortened it. I did the same thing with Autumn but couldn't quite decided how to deal with Shores.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Library floor with ninja skills...lol...I hope you are healing nicely. Your DH on Netflix is a secret with us. We will not tell. I have no interest in it...so I avoid it. I've been feeding my inner Trekkie though. XP Shores looks fantastic....great job!

    ReplyDelete