Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Back to reality...

Hello Stitchy Friends!

It's back to reality today. Vacation time is over. We both return to work today.

I did finish a small piece when we were gone.  
Sorry for the sideways photo. I gave the piece to my sister.  She will do the finishing.  She stitched a lovely new cross stitch bag for me!  
I thought it was lovely. She used mesh at the top of the bag.  She is a talented seamstress.  She included a matching project bag!  So I'm all set with a stylish stitching bag for Fall!! 

We are finally enjoying some cooler temperatures more Fall-like. I love Fall weather!  It will be time to move house plants inside before long.

After returning home from vacation I got busy and put the last of the Summer decor away and got Fall things out. I think I have more things stitched for this season than any other.

I have another large piece but I will have to do a photo of it later. I also have a few pieces that are currently residing in the pile of items that need finishing....

Well, I guess that's all I know for now. Hope you're finding time for some relaxing stitching time!
















10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of fall stitches. I have stitched several including a couple of the Cricket pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of fall stitches. I have stitched several including a couple of the Cricket pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great Fall stitched pieces.
    Love the Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet piece.
    Hope you settled back into work ok.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun fall/Halloween things you put out! Do you back your perforated paper finishes with anything? What a gorgeous fall bag your sister made for you!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You DO have a lot of fall and Halloween finishes, Melody--really loved seeing them all. They're fabulous! And how nice to have a talented seamstress in the family--the bag is so pretty.

    Hope your October is off to a great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pieces you have for Autumn and Halloween! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful collection for Fall. The cross stitch bag from your sister is very pretty. Congrats on your latest finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lot of fabulous Fall stitching, Melody! I don't have nearly so much but wish I did - seems like a lot of fun to put out each year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Halloween displays are lovely.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved seeing all your fall and Halloween pieces - I don't know why they are so fun to stitch but I love them too! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete