Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October's gone already?

Hello Stitching Friends.

I am finding it rather mind numbing it is the first of November today. 

I have such good intentions about posting more often, but the days seem to be flying by.  The only excuse I will offer is I think about posting, and tell myself I will as soon as I take some pictures to add.

Well, no current pictures for this post.  I will try to have some for the next one.  I finished the Prairie Schooler christmas piece on the black fabric.  It turned out great I think.  I haven't decided how to finish it, but I am thinking about doing a flat fold finish. 

I then moved on to 'Merry Christmas' by Shepherd's Bush.  I have done the stitching and back stitching, just have to press it and sew on the buttons.  I am thinking this should be a christmas gift. 

I then started the Winter band sampler by Little House Needleworks. 

I did find one picture that managed to get uploaded that I'll share.  We recently took a trip to Banner Marsh near Peoria.  It was a beautiful Sunday, and I got some pictures of some swans on the water.  I also managed to get some good pictures of a crane.  I will have to do some looking to find those to share.

I promise next post, I will get some stitching pictures to share.

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. oooo hoe you find those pictures want to see the up dates and uh huh apparently not long till Christmas eeeekkkkk .lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete