Saturday, December 17, 2016

Anyone still there?

Hello fellow stitching friends!

It's been a long time since I've posted last!  This is thanks to my friend Cathy, for inquiries about why I haven't posted in so long.  I guess I was waiting for the weather to be completely opposite of my last post...that was in the middle of a heat wave and today we are in for what will be the coldest we've had in awhile...  wind chills tomorrow morning are expected to be -30!!!

I have been busy stitching, reading, working and spending time playing with our granddaughter.  Addy is going to be 20 months old at the end of the month. It doesn't seem possible.  We enjoy her immensely and get to spend time with her often. She is talking a lot and loves to see her grandma and grandpa.  

She loves books and loves to have me read stories ❤.

I do have some finishes to share
Then this is my current project

I'm sorry for the crappy photos. For the last one Henry our dog, decided it was time to sit on my lap, so I'm rather hampered in my attempts at the moment.

What software are you using to do your posts?  I'm still using Blogger, but it seems to be not working as well as it used to.  I mostly use my iPad to write my posts.  It has become very frustrating since I lose whatever I write or photos I share with no warnings unless I save after every few sentences.

I will try to do another post before too long.  

Happy stitching!







11 comments:

  1. Your little grand daughter is so cute. I Can imagine how much you enjoy her. You have stitched some lovely designs. I like that Christmas design but am very reluctant to stitch on black linen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is adorable!!! I'm sure she is a joy! Love your stitching... beautiful pieces as I have a soft spot for anything Prairie Schooler. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is a cutie. What super finishes you shared! I really like your current project. I stitched the smaller design from that chart as a gift. Some day, I will get around to stitching the larger one. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects.
    Love the piece on black.
    Addy is too cute, and growing fast! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to catch up with you! Addy is looking so grown up -- how did that happen? lol! Such a cutie! Love seeing all your finishes and your current WIP. Love that piece! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see a new post from you, Melody--we missed you! Hard to believe how quickly little Addy is growing--you must be having so much fun being a grandma :)

    I love, love, love the PS finish on black. Have it in my stash--I must pull it to stitch next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty stitching projects - love them all, especially the Prairie Schooler. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Addy is such a sweetie! I'm glad you get to spend so much time with her!
    Your stitching projects are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, we are still here! Addy sure is a cutie! Glad you are enjoying her! I really like the ornie you did for her, and the PS piece is looking great! Thanks for sharing, and have a really Merry Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful blog. I think I have the pattern in your banner picture that I bought some time ago from "Everything Cross Stitch." Is the Goudge Elizabeth Goudge? I love her books. I have to go did that pattern out and get going on it. Thanks for the inspiration. WIshing you a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stitching. I love PS designs. My but your grand daughter has grown over the past year.

    ReplyDelete