Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello, Stitching Friends!

Just doing a quick post to wish all of you a Happy Halloween!

We have been enjoying some vacation time.  We took a quick trip to visit our family in Minnesota, but we are back home now.  Mike went back to work today, but I still have this week off.  I am hoping to get some small things done at home...  We will have to see if that happens or not.  I would like to do some closet cleaning...

I have been doing some stitching, I will take the time to get a picture of the WIP and share it with you later this week.  It was an old  wip that I discovered when doing some organizing...  So, since it was seasonal, thought I would spend some time working on it.  I have made some real progress, so guess I will stick with it for awhile... ha! 

Hope all of you that were in the storm's path are faring ok.  Take care friends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment