Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello again.

September is almost gone.  I have been reading blogs, stitching and reading...just not posting very often.

Since my last post, I finished Geranium House by Country Cottage Needleworks.  Not framed, but stitching is done.  I did a small freebie, Crows.  I did find some fabric to make it into a small pillow, hopefully will sew it up soon.  Then, I stitched 'Jolly Jack' by Prairie Moon.  I didn't have the overdyed threads the chart called for, so I substituted my own.  I like the way it turned out.  I'm not sure if I will frame it or sew it into a pillow. 


I picked up Silent Night by Little House Needleworks, one of the monthly ornament charts the other day, so I've been stitching that.  I haven't decided which project I want to stitch after that one.  I do have a few to choose from..... ha! 

We went for a drive Sunday, but the trees haven't started to change too much yet.  Maybe in another week they will be putting on a better show.

Mike took this photo at a nearby State Park.  He will have to go back after the trees change color a bit more.

I love Fall weather.  We've been busy around home, trying to clean out the basement...and our daughter has been working on her large walk in closet. I've made a couple of trips to Goodwill to drop off unwanted items, which is a 'good thing' as Martha says.

I have a week off work next week, so hope to get a few more things accomplished around here. 

I'm sorry I don't have any stitchy pictures to share.  Hopefully by next time, I will have taken some to share.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the finish! I can't wait to see pics of that and your Crow pillow, too.

    Beautiful nature photo! The leaves started turning here early--I need to get some photos before another big rain storm blows them all down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your finish and all. Nice pic from your drive too!

    ReplyDelete