Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I thought I'd share a picture of the flowers from my dear hubby.  Hope all of you spent the day doing something you love, with people dear to you.  We had a nice dinner at home, with both kids here to share it with us. 

Since our Anniversary is just 11 days away, we will most likely go out somewhere then to celebrate. 

In closing I have to share a picture of one of our other cats, Joplin.  She is actually our daughter's cat.  She was just born last March, so she is still very playful and full of trouble.  She too, likes to "help" with any and all projects!  This actually is a photo of her when she first came to live with us last year.  I'll share an updated photo next time.

Happy Stitching everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Joplin is adorable! Or was! I'm sure she still is. :D Our Mia is still only 8 months old -- definitely very playful and into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers from your husband are beautiful, and I love your photo with the sampler in the background. Joplin is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DH gave you a lovely bunch of flowers! :) Joplin is adorable...it's nice to have something playful around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty kitten. I bet she is a beautiful almost full grown kitty now. :)

    I love you finish of the Library in your previous post.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. Have a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete